Thursday, November 8, 2012

Walmart Black Friday Add

Walmart has released the Black Friday add! Remember prices may be different and different products may be offered depending on where you live so make sure the store you plan to shop at is listed above the add.

 There are three different shopping times this year. The first one starts (ugggg, groan ,sigh) at 8 p.m on Thanksgiving day, the second at 10 p.m Thanksgiving day, and of course the third at 5 a.m on Black Friday. The add is not in order so be sure to look at the top of the page to make sure you have the right sale time.

 Theres some pretty good electronics deals this year. If your looking to upgrade to Blu-ray nows the time! The cheapest Blu-ray player at Walmart is $38. I also see a Wii for $89 but thats not much of a surprise as the new Nintendo system debuts soon. I think the highlight for me is Wranglers jeans for $6 of course its on the sale list that starts on Thanksgiving day. These jean do look better on my hubby than Levis though so I may just end up going out on Thanksgiving day (groan). Can you tell I'm not a big fan of the sales starting on Thanksgiving day?

No comments:

Post a Comment