Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Local Sales

Local Sales are always my favorite, you can find all those cute quirky things big business does not sell at a great deal! Plus your supporting your local community, its a win win. Feel free to comment about any local sales I miss. Sometimes I will leave a stores sale out of my posts because the details are vague and I do not want to mislead anyone. 



50% Browntrout 2013 Calendars
50% EZYdog gear
50% Vita-Aid Sea Salt wound care products

Also Don't forget to print the $5 off $50 coupon for those none sale items. I could not find a sale end time but of course its always best to go in the as soon as you can if there's something you really want.



15% Snowboard boots
40% Select snowboard outerwear
30-40% Select outerwear
30-50% Select casual clothing
20-50% Select shoes and boots
40% Select backpacks
40% Select thermarest mattresses
20% All princeton tec headlamps
30% All snowshoes
$199.99 All alpine touring boots

There are also two coupons to be printed! This sale goes until the 20th.



This week self help books are 50% off, and don't forget about the punch cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment