Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Free Clothes? Yes Please!

Thredup is a online used clothing store, and right now until June 21 you can get clothes for free! I am in sorry need of some clothes after having my second baby so this is music to my ears! When you join Thredup through my link you will get a $10 credit which can indeed be applied toward shipping! But it gets even better if you use code JUNE15 you get an additional $15 to spend. That makes your total $25 and with shirts and pants starting at $3.99 you are sure to score. Thredup also has childrens clothes in case you do not see anything you like. If you go over your $25 be sure to use your shop at home account to get 12% back, every little bit helps!


Use code June15 at checkout for your additional $15, do not forget to figure in the cost of shipping.

Click here to join shop at home and get your 12% back



My mom just tried this and she had to pay shipping for her order. It did work as described for me so I am not entirely sure how it will work for you. So sorry for the misunderstanding sometimes these things work different from person to person.

No comments:

Post a Comment