Monday, September 2, 2013

Zulily Labor Day Sale


Zulily is having a labor day blow-out sale. Most of the clothing is summer, but I did find some super cute long sleeve kids clothes in the mix. I just could not resist this adorable bear coat for my son.

I got a cute little something for my daughter to. She looks better in blues than in pinks.

The best part is that I had a $20 credit so I only paid $6.93 for both of these! You earn a $20 credit on Zulily every time you invite a friend and they make a purchase of any amount. The best part about the $20 credit is that it can be applied to shipping! Zulily is also having blowouts on woman's clothing, household items and toys. I have yet to search these category's but i'll let you know if I see anything good.

This woman's dress is only 10.99

No comments:

Post a Comment