Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Best Shopping Trip Yet!

I'm writing this on commercial breaks of Extreme Couponing. Pretty sure those people are my new hero's. Anyone out there not using their insert's? I know a good home for them! I think I'm starting to border on obsession with couponing.... I'm seriously contemplating dupster diving for coupons. The only thing holding me back is that its getting really cold out. But come summer I have a feeling my new home will be the recycle bin. I really really wish I had more inserts from the 6th. There is a coupon for BOGO Schick disposable razors and guess what! at Fred's these razors are on sale for  BOGO which means absolutely FREE razor's!

I had my best coupon shopping trip ever today thanks to the BOGO sale on Schick razors at Fred's. My total was a whopping $92.62. I stood there about to die thinking to myself what have I done! But I just went with it and handed over my coupons and watched the total plummet to a grand sum of $22.27. That was the best feeling ever, next to getting married and seeing my baby for the first time of course that is ;). For that 22.27 I got 2 Schick disposable razors, 2 Schick women's razors, 2 Schick men's razors, 2 Schick men's razors refills, 2 bags of halls cough drops, 1lb of carrots, Organic Coconut oil, a surprise for my Dad for Christmas I couldn't resist and the Ghiradelli Peppermint bark I also just HAD to have. That's about the same price as just the 2 razor refills alone.


sorry its fuzzy its the best my camera would take

I got a new file holder for my coupons, hopefully this works better for organizing them. I've seen other ways to organize them. The most popular seems to be the coupon binder, I think a binder would be to big and bulky for me though. Plus my file is very cute, does not really look like a file holder at all. More like a cute clutch.




The Black Friday add for Walmart went online today also very exciting. It looks much more impressive than the Fred Meyer sales I must say. Lot's and lot's of electronic deals $19 for a HP printer is a sweet deal. That's about half the cost of new color Ink alone for my printer. I was really hoping that someone would have the little people talking zoo for a super awesome price but I think I'll be out of luck. $18.92 for a Ninja is a deal I might have to take advantage of, depending on what all it comes with of course. I almost don't want to shop at Walmart what with being open on thanksgiving this year. Also being open at midnight is a annoyance and Walmart's add has prices for 3 different times! Yes were all used to adds with the deals that stop at 9, 10, or noon But three different days is going a little overboard.

Lastly on my mind is a better name for my blog. Somebody out there must have a better name idea. Which really it wont be that hard to beat my current name.

No comments:

Post a Comment