Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Yay!!! first blog post

So I have decided to make my many wasted internet hours into a somewhat productive time by writing a blog that maybe someone will enjoy.

Let me first say that I super stink at grammar, so please have mercy on me and overlook all the vast amounts of grammatical errors that I'm sure will be in this blog. Graduating with a I.T degree really does not help the grammar side of things as you pretty much talk in acronyms.

I am a proud new mother of a little boy who in my husbands and mine opinion is pretty much the cutest thing ever. I also think he has recently started teething. His recent crankiness, ability to soak through a sweater and undershirt, and wanting to chew on everything has tipped me off. He thinks his hands are pretty much the yummiest thing ever.

I am married to the best guy ever. well most of the time ;). Case in point would be earlier today when we were watching TV he has this habit of putting on the dumbest thing on at the time. Now usually when I ask why he's  watching this he says he was flipping and not really watching it at all. This however can not be believed as he leaves the annoying thing on for way longer than the other flippy channels. But today as I was saying yet again that he was leaving the stupidest things on way to long and he HAD to be doing it on purpose! He admits that yes he does enjoy the stupidest thing on TV. Only for the fact that he loves it when I get all riled up about it.... I feel strangely vindicated yet defeated about this. Definitely a face palm moment.

I also have a mad love for couponing. This love is the child of always getting a thrill out of finding good deals and my husband still being in college. I really should be planing my shopping list right now since I'm going shopping after picking my friend up from work tomorrow. I'm gonna grab some .8 cent trail size toothpaste which I'm pretty excited about and some .33 cent first aid kits. Along with some other goody's I'm not quite sure about the price yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment