Friday, March 15, 2013

Local Deals 3/15

First up on the local deals post is a great deal but a sad one. Chartreuse is closing in April, I am bummed about this one, I love that store! I bought one of my favorite necklaces from chartreuse. Which reminds me it needs to be fixed. I somehow got it caught on a door handle and when I stood up almost strangled myself resulting in a broken necklace, now I have another thing to add to the honey do list.


Chartreuse

Until March 23rd
50% off all Clothing
50% off all Costumes
30% off Jewelry

After March 25th 
75%off Clothing
75% off Costumes
50% Jewelry 

A final First Friday party will be on April 5th


While your checking out the sales at Chartreuse head next door to Blueberry Baby

50% off Used maternity and nursing wear

40% off select floor model furniture, this does not include any of the rocking chairs.

They are also going to give away a $75 gift card once the Facebook page hits 1,000 likes!



Tomorrow (Saturday the 16th) ALL books are 50% off!!



Is having a St. Patty's day event with a scavenger hunt, storytelling and other fun things. 2:30 and 4 are the times


They are one of the drop off locations for used books for the literacy councils march book drive. You get 3% off for every book you bring in up to 9 books, that's 27% off. 



Through the 23rd clearance is a extra 20% off. i was just there a week ago and they have TONS of womens and kids clearance, not so much on the mens. If you care to take a chance on what size your kiddos will be next year they have lots of coats and snow pants at super great prices!

Designers Closet

40% all clothes Saturday Only


In My Element

10% off all green clothing no idea how long this goes on for.


Fireweed Consignment

a extra 40% green slashed clearance

No comments:

Post a Comment