Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wii Sale!

A couple of sites have some great sales on Wii gear right now. How  cool would these lightsaber attachments for Wii remotes be! My husband looked over my shoulder and now really wants these. Even better they are only 9.99 for the pair, they have green and blue also. 



Lego Lord of the rings recently took a big price drop to 19.99. I do really want this game I must admit! And to go with the lightsabers Lego star wars is 17.77. Both of these are on Amazon and there are lots of other Wii games under $20. Do not have a Wii? well Cowboom has refurbished Wii's for 59.99! Cowboom is a Best Buy company so fear not for scams. I also have ordered from them before and have had no problems with my 3DS.


Of course do not forget to use your Shop at home account to earn that extra cash, 2.5% at Zulily and 2% at Cowboom. That would make the Lightsabers $9.74 and the Wii $58.79.

No comments:

Post a Comment