Saturday, March 16, 2013

Modcloth!

Modcloth is offering $15 for all new members! This is one of my favorite sites I have ordered so many great things from them. They have awesome customer service I received a broken item once and they replaced it no questions asked! They have lots of items for $15 and under, but you do still have to pay $4 shipping. Shipping is free for orders over $50 which is very easy to spend on this website! They also have free return shipping, I have taken advantage of this before with a dress that was to big (that was a great surprise!) its very easy to do. As always do not forget to use your shop at home account to get 10% back!

the earrings are 12.99, the dress is only 16.99 and the cute panda socks are 4.99

A Gleam in My Heart Earrings  Reverie Moment DressFlash in the Panda Socks


Modcloth offers more than clothes to. The bag clips are 7.99, the owl mug is 16.99 and the scooter pizza cutter is 14.99

Chipster Clip SetOwl Warm and Cozy Mug in NavyRapi-dough Pizza Cutter


This is possibly my favorite thing on Modcloth I have been drooling over it for years but it is to expensive.

Enchanted Afternoon Dress



Click Here to get your free $15 to Modcloth!

No comments:

Post a Comment